This machine has the ability of placing labels and printing codes on a steady stream of containers. The "Zero Down Time Labeler" has the ability to automatically change over to a second top and bottom applicator when it senses a low label warning or a problem with one of the applicators. The operator can have two different set ups on the machine at one time for large or small orders. The panel view is a user friendly interface in which the operator has the ability to select recipes for different labels and codes. The applicators can be pulled out of the way for easy roll changes without stopping the machine.
• Sanitary friendly open frame design.
• All Support Structure and Food Contact Surfaces fabricated with AISI304 Stainless Steel.
• All Plastic is food grade and USDA approved.
• Redundant (zero down time electrical controls/multiple setting options).
• Herma 400 labeler applicator top & bottom.
• Top & bottom labeler printing options.
• Easy label change over while production is running on both top & bottom labelers.
• Watershed enclosure.
• Synchronized conveyor speed & label application.
• Easily Adjusted for Different Size Trays.
• Legs ACME thread for adjustable conveyor height.
• PLC MicroLogix 1400/ Software RSLogix 500.
• 7" color touch screen Allen Bradley.
• Optional Label Verification.