Metal detectors are capable of detecting and rejecting ferrous, non ferrous and stainless steel contaminants, as well as glass, mineral stone, calcified bone and high-density plastics and rubbers, regardless of their size, shape or location within a wide range of loose foods. Successful contamination detection is one of the most important processes of any kind of processing. We offer multiple reject options on all our systems along with just about any lengths or heights to suit your needs.
• Sanitary friendly open frame design.
• All Support Structure and Food Contact Surfaces fabricated with AISI304 Stainless Steel.
• All Plastic is food grade and USDA approved.
• Diferent Models of Search Heads Available
• Multiple Reject Actions Available